I finished lab 2A last night and when I used the grader it said I had a few issues, I went back and followed step by step how to fix the issue, and it wouldn't change my grade. Any help would be much appreciated!
Download PNG • 569KB
Sorry you're stuck but there's almost always a pretty easy fix! Do NOT try to start all over again, eg. uninstall Max's Pitch Package, etc. That can make things worse.
Before you post make sure you check the Help FAQ for an instant solution first. Then, if you can't find it there, you can post your problem here and we'll get to it ASAP (within 24 hours), but be sure you:
post in the right category
INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE SCREENCAP IN YOUR POST TO SHOW THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!
explain the problem clearly
Perfect, thank you!
Thank you! Which error were you trying to fix?
When I went into your developer console, I noticed you might have been using the code for lab 1a. I replaced it with the code for lab 2a and your checkpoint 2 error has been resolved. Your Checkpoint 3 errors have also been updated.
Okay, in that case please follow the steps below so we can investigate what the issue is and reply back once you have done so.
1. Log in and click on the character icon (upper right) and click My Settings
2. On the left, under My Personal Information, click Grant Account Login Access below that
3. On the row for The Max Labs Project Support, use the --No Access-- pull-down menu to select 1 month and click Save
4. Click the little gear at the top right and then select Setup.
5. On the lefthand menu go to Company Settings and under that, click Company
6. In the middle panel, look down in the left column for Salesforce.com Organization ID and copy/paste that long string of numbers & letters into your reply so we can look it up in our system.
Yes, I have rerun it multiple times!
Did you try rerunning the scoring routine and refreshing your Lab 2a grader page? Let me know if that solves your problem!