I ran into an issue in Lab 1b where only 2 out of 10 records processed. I quickly found a solution on the help forum telling me to make sure my time zone was in the United States. However, when I try to go to the Language and Time Zone tab on Salesforce, it tells me there is an "internal server error" and I cannot access the tab but I can call them for more info.
I don't know how to fix this bug if I can't change my time zone, and I am not sure if it is a site error or I am doing something wrong that is causing the Language and Time Zone tab to not open. I checked my internet connection and retried, and it is just blank with the error notice. I need help, I can't do what the packet says without the records.