I finished the step 102-104 but can see anything in Today's lead
top of page
Sorry you're stuck but there's almost always a pretty easy fix! Do NOT try to start all over again, eg. uninstall Max's Pitch Package, etc. That can make things worse.
Before you post make sure you check the Help FAQ for an instant solution first. Then, if you can't find it there, you can post your problem here and we'll get to it ASAP (within 24 hours), but be sure you:
post in the right category
INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE SCREENCAP IN YOUR POST TO SHOW THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!
explain the problem clearly
bottom of page
yes. The problem was some letters were before the http and once deleted the url worked.
Okay, I will go ahead and repeat the steps.
Is there a way I could go back and copy the HTML in step 104? How can I go back and copy it for step 121
Okay that looks right. I'll need to take a closer look at your work in your account to see what could be causing the issue. Can you complete these steps in your Salesforce and email me at email@example.com when you're done:
1. Log in and click on the character icon (upper right) and click My Settings
2. On the left, under My Personal Information, click Grant Account Login Access below that
3. On the row for The Max Labs Project Support, use the --No Access-- pull-down menu to select 1 month and click Save
4. Click the little gear at the top right and then select Setup.
5. On the lefthand menu go to Company Settings and under that, click Company Information.
6. In the middle panel, look down in the left column for Salesforce.com Organization ID and copy/paste that long string of numbers & letters into your email so we can look it up in our system.
<form action="https://webto.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST"&oid=00D5f000001B7qR&first_name=Anene
Today's Leads | Leads | Salesforce
Can't someone help me out here?